PageTitle1 - Tax Advisor in Vienna

Social Security

We advise you on all matters of social security, be it in relation to your employees or your own accident, health, and pension insurance.

If you are self-employed, we represent you before social security agencies. We support you in making the best use of your social insurance options and take care of the paperwork.

  • Consulting in the area of commercial social insurance (GSVG)
  • Social insurance consulting for freelance professions
  • Advice regarding the small business regulation
  • Support in the optimal structuring of your personal social insurance
  • Advice on cross-border issues
  • Calculation of the social insurance contribution burden
  • Representation in proceedings before the social insurance institutions
  • Registration, re-registration and deregistration with the Social Insurance Institution for the Self-Employed (SVS)
  • Applications for payment facilities or exemptions

We help you if you have questions regarding the social insurance of your employees and support you in solving complex issues in the area of payroll accounting.

  • Solutions to complex social security law issues
  • Advice on the distinction between service contracts, independent service contracts and contracts for work and services
  • Advice on statutory and voluntary severance payments
  • Advice regarding tax burden and costs for the employer
  • Representation in proceedings before the social insurance institutions

When employees work abroad, things can become complicated. But also for self-employed persons, cross-border work can be fraught with social security pitfalls. We will be happy to help you if you have questions about the applicable law or special provisions in connection with postings.

  • Advice on international social security law matters
  • Advice on questions relating to cross-border assignments
  • Advice on international staff secondments